Elevated to catch the cooling breeze this family home is ready for new owners. It is built on a very large 715sm block. Featuring 4-bedroom and 2-bathrooms. All bedrooms have built ins, except the master which has a walk-in robe and ensuite. With open plan, tiled and spacious living areas, there’s room for everyone.
The home features a formal lounge and open plan family, dining and kitchen with reverse cycle air-conditioning, The kitchen boasts a breakfast bar and an array of appliances at your fingertips which include dishwasher, ceramic cook top, oven and range hood.
Off the family room is a covered patio area ideal to host those family BBQ’s.
Other features include double internal garage, 2 bathrooms, lots of Linen cupboard space, extra storage, Town water, low maintenance gardens and fully fenced yard.
Now, here is the summary
• Four well-appointed bedrooms with ceiling fans and security screens
• Main bedroom showcases a WIR and en-suite.
• Three other bedrooms with built-in robes
• Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and family room
• Ceramic Floor Tiles throughout the Main Living Areas
• Family bathroom with bath and a separate toilet
• Internal laundry
• Double remote garage with internal access
• Covered alfresco
Tenants in place until April 2022
IN ADDITION TO THAT WE HAVE
Brick and Tile construction: 2012 build
Allotment: 719m2 allotment with High Privacy Fencing
Building Area: 148 M2
Tenants in place until April 2022.
Gympie is selling like hot cakes – Don’t miss out
Private inspections by appointment only.
For more information on this property, please call Katherine 0438891355
* This property may or may not be marketed with a price and therefore a price guide cannot always be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for functionality purposes.
** Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, Gold Property Group will not be held liable for any errors in photography, typing or information. In some cases, old photographs have been used as requested to cover privacy issues. All information is considered correct at the time of printing and interested parties should make and rely on their own enquiries.