We are extremely excited to introduce 27 Highgate Court Morayfield to the sales market. Located in the convenient & popular Morayfield and surrounded by other quality homes, Highgate offers a short stroll to Morayfield Primary school and Morayfield High and McDonalds.
Close to public transport and only 3 minutes’ drive to access the Bruce Highway, Morayfield train station, local shops, Morayfield Shopping Centre and medical facilities.
Perched on 510m2 block, this spacious family home is sure to please the most astute of buyers with not just its location and size, but also with its location at the end of the court The home features a Spacious master suite with Ensuite and walk-in robe. The family bedrooms are light, airy and roomy with built-in robes!
The kitchen provides generous cupboard space and stone counter tops with a gas stove, plus a large pantry and dishwasher. The open space incorporates the dining and kitchen, family room Air Conditioning
The kitchen offers wide spaces, plenty of bench space and abundance of cupboards you will feel straight at home and will love the quality fittings and fixtures.
Creating a sense of space and together with glass sliding doors which promote air flow and cross ventilation throughout the home, these contemporary lines carry through from the true open plan living space to the alfresco entertaining area at the rear adding to the seamless indoor / outdoor transition.
Private entertaining will be a breeze with the rear patio being positioned looking across to the rear yard on a 501m2 allotment in a quiet cul de sac position, where neighbours are friendly and street is nice and quiet
Now, here is the deal!
– Four well-appointed bedrooms with ceiling fans
– Main bedroom with walk-in robe and large en-suite
– Three other bedrooms with built-in robes
– Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and family room
– Kitchen with stone bench-tops, dishwasher and electric cooktop and Built-In Pantry and breakfast bar
– Ceramic Floor Tiles throughout the Main Living Areas
– Family bathroom with bath and a separate toilet
– Internal laundry with bench space
– Double remote garage with internal access
– Covered alfresco
In addition to that we have
– Brick and Tile construction – 2012 build
– 510 m2 allotment with High Privacy Fencing
– Security Screens on Windows and Doors
– Primary School Catchment: Morayfield Primary and Morayfield Secondary walking distance
– Walking Distance to: School, Parks, Public Transport, McDonalds, Shops
– Rental Expectation: $370 per week
Private inspections by appointment and live video walk-throughs are becoming more common.
When enquiring, ask about what options are available.
For more information on this property, please call Gold Team 07 54957700